Address: 325 Keasbey St. Salem NJ
Hours: 1st Wednesday, 11:00AM
Address: 40 Eaton Road, Pennsville NJ 08070
Contact: Joanne Fida
Hours: Every 2nd Thursday, 10AM-2PM for apartment residents only and 1PM-2PM open to community.
– Salem County residents only, must bring proof of income, photo ID, and proof of address.
Phone: (856) 693-7782
Hours: 2nd Saturday of every month, 7AM-11AM
Address:114 State St., Penns Grove, NJ
Hours: 2nd and 4th Friday of the month 9:30AM-11:30AM
– Call to schedule a time for pick up.
Address: 149 South Main Street Woodstown, 08098
Phone: (856) 769-2484
Hours: Tuesdays 10AM-12PM, 4PM- 6PM
-Woodstown and Pilesgrove residents, served weekly. Other Salem County residents, monthly. Salem County residents only, must bring proof of income, photo ID, and proof of address.
Address: 23 Church Street, Elmer 08318
Phone: (856) 358-0135
Hours: 3rd Tuesday of every month 6:30PM-7PM or can call church office for emergency pick-up.
– One visit allowed every month and proof of residency required (Photo ID, proof of government assistance (if applicable), proof of address).
Address: 430 Route 45, Salem 08079
Phone: (856) 935-0060
Hours: 2nd and 4th Monday of every month 10AM- 1PM
Address: 10 Bailey St. Pilesgrove NJ 08089
Hours: 2nd Mondays 9AM-11AM
– Next to the closed down Acme Super Market at Bailey Corner Town Homes. Serving zip codes: 08098, 08318, 08034.
Visit https://foodbanksj.org/zip-code-locator/ for updates.
Address: 130 West Broadway, Salem 08079
Phone: (856) 935-0531
Hours: 2nd Saturday of each month (after the 2nd Thursday) 8AM-12PM
– One visit allowed every month.
Address: 5 Union Street, Salem 08079
Phone: (856) 935-5172 (leave a message)
Hours: 3rd Thursday of every Month, 4PM-6PM for general groceries. 1st, 3rd, and 5th Sundays, 3:30PM- 5:30PM for Soup Kitchen hot meal. Every Tuesday 12PM-3PM for bread and vegetables.
– One food box per month. For emergencies on Saturday call Church or Steve Fields (609) 247-0241.
Address: 364 E. Broadway, Salem 08079
Phone: (856) 935-2091 OR (302) 824-6210
Hours: Every 3rd Saturday 9AM-1PM or by appointment.
Address: 469 Grieves Parkway
Hours: 2nd Thursday of every month, 10am
– Bring bags and boxes and your proof of residency.
Address: 172 Churchtown, Road, Pennsville 08070
Phone: (609) 780-7565
Hours: 4th Saturday of every month 9AM-12:30PM
– One visit allowed every month, one box per family.
Address: 314 Bailey St. Woodstown NJ 08089
Hours: 4th Saturdays, 9AM-12PM
Address: 220 Shell Road, Carney’s Point 08069
Phone: (856) 299-6400
Contact: Jeffrey Ledbetter
Hours: Saturdays 11am-2pm, until supplies last
– Photo ID required.
Address: 22 New Market Street, Salem 08079
Phone: (856) 935-1445
Hours: Every Wednesday 1PM, every Friday 8AM-10AM, every Monday 1PM-3PM, every 3rd Thurs is senior box pick-up 9AM-11AM and emergency food M-F 8AM-10AM.
– Call for more information.
Address: 317 Harding Highway Route 40, Pittsgrove, 08318
Phone: (856) 769-4512
Hours: Every 3rd Saturday 10AM-2PM
Address: 115 West Broadway #5, Salem 08079
Phone: (856) 935-0305
Hours: Call to make an appointment
– One visit per month and Photo ID, proof of income or financial support (letters or pay stubs), birth certificates of children in the home are required.
Address: 75 West Side Ct. Salem, NJ
Hours: 3rd Wednesday, 11:00 AM